This award will be presented to the Irish kitchen retailer who has created an outstanding setting to showcase kitchens and appliances. Their showroom will be interesting, well laid out and captivating to visitors as well as being inspirational to other kitchen retailers. The showroom will be manned by knowledgeable staff able to answer any questions posed, and demonstrate products or appliances. The showroom will also be able to demonstrate an innovative approach to presentation and be kept updated with new products on the market.
- Only one entry per business is permitted, therefore retailers with multiple showrooms must choose only one to enter in this category.
- Entrants must register their entry at www.iktg.ie/register *ENTRY IS NOW CLOSED
- Entrants are required to answer ALL entry questions (up to 250 words per question). An entry that does not include all required criteria will not be considered for judging.
- A selection of high-resolution (300dpi) images and a floor plan that illustrates the showroom both in detail and overall layout needs to be submitted with this entry on disc or memory stick as well as a printout of the images if entry is submitted by post as well as a printout of the images if the entry is submitted by post.
- The judges will select finalists and subsequently visit their showroom at a date to be arranged.